COVID -19 (Updated 19.07.20)
The good news is we have been able to welcome guests from the 4th July 2020 on wards in line with the latest Government advice
The latest information about the facilities at the leisure club we partner with is as follows:
- the club will open on Saturday 25th July ’20
- currently, the Aqua Spa and Squash Courts will remain closed as per Government and industry body guidance. The club will open these facilities as soon as they are able
- social distancing and hygiene measures are in place, these measures include:
– hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and in various locations across the health club
– ample provision of hand washing facilities available
– social distancing markers and one way systems in place
– maximum capacities in each department have been reduced as per government guidance.
– a booking system is not required currently but this is under constant review.
– some gym equipment out of use and free weights area clearly marked to ensure social distancing can be adhered to
– screens in place at reception and membership
The usual allocation of club passes will apply to your stay as detailed on each property description page for all bookings spanning the clubs opening date of 25th July ’20 and beyond. The club will be working hard to provide an enjoyable experience. All details, restrictions and access to the facilities may be subject to change at short notice due to the ever changing nature of the Covid situation
Holiday Cottages in Cornwall offering fantastic self catering accommodation combined with superb leisure facilities
Self-catering holiday cottages in Cornwall, offering great value family holidays, short breaks and getaways for couples. Nestled in 18 acres of lawns, flower gardens & woodlands alongside the River Lynher, award winning Crylla Valley Holiday Cottages boast relaxed country living coupled with first class leisure facilities and exceptional standards of service.
Take advantage of your exclusive free leisure membership to the nearby China Fleet Golf & Country Club – probably one of the best leisure complexes in Cornwall; languish in the sauna and Hot tub, splash around in the pool or enjoy a round of golf.
Potter along the river bridge as the sun sets to the local country Inn (2 minute walk) to relax with a glass of wine.
Only 20 minutes from the coast, moors & city of Plymouth, our lovely holiday cottages in Cornwall are ideally located for exploring. Enjoy relaxing walks across the moors, stride out along the breathtaking Cornish coastline or indulge in a bit of retail therapy – the choice is yours!